General CBS

I want a way to spend the points and having Jason do things for me depending on how many points I spend. Something like

1 Riptide Rupees™ Jason must like one of your comments.
5 Riptide Rupees™ Ask Jason any question publically and he must answer truthfully.
10 Riptide Rupees™ Temporary ban Jason from www.riptidelab.com for 24 hours.
20 Riptide Rupees™ Give Jason a topic. He has a week to publish an article on that topic.

If you've been taking Magic too seriously..
If you've accidentally been watching Magic games where the stakes were high..

I've got good news for you! It's What The Deck!!:D

I have created a thread for What the Deck and will keep updating it with each new video. The host is Day[9] which is known for being the host of Magic Worlds. The guest are Hall of Fame player Brian Kibler and professor Noxious.

Here is a link for the thread:

https://riptidelab.com/forum/threads/what-the-deck.3350/

The shopping assistant on cardmarket doesn't seem to work anymore for quite a while now. It always says my want list must not have more than 20 cards on it, yet this never was aproblem before when I had even more than my current 78 wants on the list. Anyone having similar troubles?

The shopping assistant on cardmarket doesn't seem to work anymore for quite a while now. It always says my want list must not have more than 20 cards on it, yet this never was aproblem before when I had even more than my current 78 wants on the list. Anyone having similar troubles?

Yeah everyone has that issue. Cardmarket shut down due to technical difficulties a little while back (maybe a month ago) and they have been trying to get everything back to normal ever since. They had an article about it but I can't find it anymore. Right now Cardmarket should function almost like normal except a few features are missing. Their new system should be better suited for a higher volume of customers, sellers and products. Something they needed anyways.

Oh, okay. Well, at least we know that it's been working on. I will wait then, it's not like I get a lot of cubing done these days anyway.

Is there a way to search scryfall for cards as printed? Specifically, I'm seeking burn spells where I can get a physical copy that properly lists the targets.

Is there a way to search scryfall for cards as printed? Specifically, I'm seeking burn spells where I can get a physical copy that properly lists the targets.
I don't quite know if there is a way to get exactly what you're looking for, but if you use the following search:
date>=2018-04-27 c=r o:"damage" o:"target" game:paper
That will generate a list of Red cards printed after the Dominaria damage "any target" rules change that are available in paper.

You could use Google itself:

"buries" site:gatherer.wizards.com

damage "target creature or player" site:gatherer.wizards.com

That will generate a list of Red cards printed after the Dominaria damage "any target" rules change that are available in paper.
Seems like the best solution. Interestingly, the mystery booster cards have been printed recently and still have their old text. So I added -set:mb1

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb

There is not. We do know, however, that
I don't quite know if there is a way to get exactly what you're looking for, but if you use the following search:

You can narrow it down a bit better, plus there's a neat trick where if you use date with a set, it automatically picks the release date of that set. We do have to exclude those annoying reprint cards though that were printed as is as part of the list or in mystery boosters. So...

Code:
date>=dom -(is:reprint and (set:fmb1 or set:plist)) (t:instant or t:sorcery) o:"~ deals" o:"damage to any target" game:paper

link for convenience :)

For the last week or so the activity on tese boards is kinda disappointing. Are you guys all drafting strixhaven? I haven't been too happy with it yet. Quandrix seems unbeatable and Lorehold seems to be barely a thing. I've went 2-1 with two mediocre Silverquill decks and an mediocre Abzan deck, and then I 1-2'd with what felt like an incredible Witherbloom deck (Professor Onyx, 2x Blood Researcher, 2x Symmetrie Rhino guy with surprise reach, 2 of each Inkling and Fractal Summoning ...). I also have the weird feeling that mana screw/color screw and mana flood happens a lot more in this format than in Z3ndikar or Kaldheim.

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
I've mostly been busy at work and constructing new Commander decks :) Not putting too much work into Cubing atm. Looking forward to a webcam prerelease with a few local players tomorrow though!