Sets (VOW) Crimson Vow

I am genuinely confused about the flavor of wedding announcement. Why does it make human tokens?

*cue X files opening theme*

"It's going to be a long wedding, dearest, we'd better stock up on those blood-flavored Capri Suns you like so much to keep you from getting hangry."

The flavor, at least how I read it, is that the vampires go raiding so that they can supply humans for the wedding feast, which I believe is an important tradition (guests bringing blood munchies, or blunchies for short. It's a Stromkirk expression.) to big social events. It works out a little strangely when it transforms, of course, but don't so many cards wind up being a bit odd when they interact?

ixalan has had a white transform card that makes vampires already, so either there’s a flavor twist to the card that went over our collective heads, or they just goofed and made a type-o

Will there be a card with “Sacrifice a human: create a Blood token”?

Why isn’t the Universes Beyond version of Savior of Ollenbock called Blade with a picture of Wesley Snipes?

So many unanswered questions.

The effect would be way more interesting if it always applied to Villain's creatures if they are "alone", but it would probably need to be -2/-1 if it did that.

First of all, why didn't anyone tell me that we were getting Dracula-themed Godzilla treatments?

Abraham-Van-Helsing.png

Also, something I hadn't noticed about Van Helsing here is that it's actually a reanimator card, and not just a weenie reanimator. Part of me now has the strong desire to use Savior of Ollenbock Abraham Van Helsing to reanimate a Sun Titan.

First of all, why didn't anyone tell me that we were getting Dracula-themed Godzilla treatments?

Abraham-Van-Helsing.png

Also, something I hadn't noticed about Van Helsing here is that it's actually a reanimator card, and not just a weenie reanimator. Part of me now has the strong desire to use Savior of Ollenbock Abraham Van Helsing to reanimate a Sun Titan.
New infinite sac combo unlocked (Van Helsing, Sun Titan, Sac outlet; alternatively VH, Reveillark, Sac outlet)

You need to swing in with Van Helsing to exile stuff, so it's going to have to be a slow sac combo.

I like how they've finally started to remember that reanimation is something White can do.