Sets BNG Spoilers

FlowerSunRain

Contributor
What a vicious hate-bear. Hate-bear isn't even the right phrase, as it's a 3/1. But I digress. Stats are obviously good, being an enchantment probably adds a tiny bit of fragility. But still, for this cost + stats, it would be an auto-include for any aggro deck. And she'll just ruin games where the opponent makes a perfectly reasonable decision to keep a hand, dependent on card draw. Even though that situation might be rare, what's there to gain by having it as a possibility? An enchantment creature? Spirit Tribal interactions? Those don't seem worth it.
I'm leaning toward liking the card. Keeping a hand dependent on something in particular already gets hated on by two colors (Black: Thoughtseize and friends, Hymn and Blue: Counters), so I don't think its unreasonable to let white in on the fun particularly when the card is as vulnerable to removal as it comes and much more narrow on the hands it can disrupt. White's disruption is so scattered that I really think cards like this (maybe not this card in particular) are where things can get better. Also, being an enchantment creature is also huge for my cube. It isn't very synergistic with Argothian Enchantress and enchantress's presence though.

Jesus that threedrop!
360 monolith cubers might even be considering making room for Glare now since it's so unfair they can't support opposition any more.

Jesus I love the non bestow enchantment creatures.
Whats going on, why is white allowed to be bigger and generate as many boots on the ground as green is. Like why are blue and white kings of the 3 drop?

man

just because a card is bad in the formats you play doesnt mean its not still fucking awful in edh too. how are you going to mill out 4x99 with this pile of shit ever

edit: imagine playing against that shitlord of a design in BNG limited

Reactions: CML
Mill god plus triton tactics seems fun. For varying values of fun. I'd run him, but might cut the mill everyone 7 sorcery with flashback who's name I've forgotten.

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
attachment.php

Off the top of my head, I'm thinking a Rapid Hybridization/Swan Song type effect which gave this to the opponent would be nifty. A more offensive Midas concept, dota lovers would be proud.

Laz

Developer
5 mana sorcery speed pump spell in an environment that runs doom blade and friends?

Some cubes, like FSR's heroic friendly cube might find a home for it?