General [DOM]Dominaria

feels "very EDH" but 4/4 vigilant with upsidefor 4 is tight
She's a removal check. She will get out of hand quickly in any format where the power level doesn't completely drown her out. The interesting thing is that she dodges a lot of removal. Doom Blade, Ultimate Price, Cast Down, most cheap burn... none of it hits her.

Okay, bear with me here. Is anyone else excited to run:

Triggering landfall on your opponent's turn is huge for that archetype if you run it. And it has maybe juuuuuuust enough utility to not be a complete non-card in other archetypes:
  • Ability can help ramp (poorly)
  • Synergizes to create less poor (but certainly not broken) ramp with bouncelands and utility land-to-hand cards like Traveler's Amulet
  • 1/3 body for 2 is usually relevant as a good blocker against aggro 2/1's or 2/2's.

I think the 2 extra toughness is huge in my cube. Allows it to be a decent early game blocker, but also lets it survive pingers, shocks, and pyroclasms.

Also elf tends to be a more relevant creature type

I am only going to say one thing and then I will completely let the decision be up to you (obviously)

If all creatures survive Pingers, shocks and pyroclasms, then what are you left with? Why even put those effects in the cube? The answer is of course that not all cards survive those effects but think about this: Do you want to strengthen Pyroclasms or strengthen your land-ramper guy? You can’t do both.

If you want that effect then yeah, that 1/3 body is much better than the 1/1 that the scout is. Being able to tank or dissuade attacks from 2 power attackers is super relevant if your main goal is to branch into the later stages of a game. That said, I want a little more out of mostly vanilla 1/3 bodies than a sometimes ramp ability if I've got lands sitting in hand. I like seeing static effects on bodies for that sort of thing ala Baral or the new Testuko.