General "Looking for a card"-Thread

Isn't there an entire thread devoted to this discussion? Haven't seen it around in quite a while though

Isn't there an entire thread devoted to this discussion? Haven't seen it around in quite a while though
Oh crap you're right, I had forgotten all about that thread. Never mind me, continue on as usual while I go search!

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
Good, good, let the hate flow through you!

This will teach my players that "high power cube" sure is a lot of fun :p
It was also too good an opportunity to point out that red has no (real) GRBS cards :D I mean, you could probably nominate

But honestly these don't hold a candle to the annoying/broken stuff in other colors.

If I really have to let the hate flow through me though, this is one of the most miserable cards to play against:

Seriously, who though this was a cool idea?

I am looking for a white 4-drop, that makes for a great aggro curve-topper while also having some applications in something like a token deck. Any ideas?

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
I am looking for a white 4-drop, that makes for a great aggro curve-topper while also having some applications in something like a token deck. Any ideas?

Image.ashx

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
I'm looking for a Red 4 or 5 drop creature that isn't any of these
Anything more specific in mind? Because right now I'm going to suggest...

I mean, it fits the criteria! :p So, what are you really looking for in terms of play patterns, power level, archetype support, etc.?