Sets (NEO) Kamigawa: Neon Dynasty Previews

New white modal spell

{2}{W}
Instant
This spell cannot be countered.
Create two 1/1 tokens. They crew with +2 power.

Also it has an additional effect as a modal spell.

DB5B44B8-9275-474A-8009-11D0C9F92407.png

@Morphling above mentioned they wanted to dig deeper into Vehicles.

For anyone who wants to go all in on Vehicles in their cube

View attachment 6521
View attachment 6522

You probably noticed but just to make sure:

1 It also works with artifact creatures and not just Vehicles.

2. All the cards return to the battlefield if you lose the Mechtitan. All except the original Core. Otherwise you could just do it again.
Steal or pacifism hurts quite bad though.

This seems... mediocre.
tributetohorobi.jpg
echoofdeathswail.jpg

I appreciate the throwback to Horobi, Death's Wail here, but this card mechanically has nothing to do with Horobi and gives the opponent a ton of value before you get anything out of it. At least this has haste so it can attack right away, but it seems very risky to play for not a ton of reward.

Anyway, the art is cool lol.

I'm digging that Kiki-Jiki.

EDIT: I thought scryfall would have it already.

Invoke Justice - {1}{W}{W}{W}{W}
Sorcery
Return target permanent card in your graveyard to the battlefield, then distribute four +1/+1 counters among any number of creatures and/or Vehicles target player controls.

Last edited:
I'm digging that Kiki-Jiki.

EDIT: I thought scryfall would have it already.

Sorcery
Return target permanent card in your graveyard to the battlefield, then distribute four +1/+1 counters among any number of creatures and/or Vehicles target player controls.
Reanimate

?
Or is there another obvious target?

invokejustice.jpg

Sorcery
Reanimate

?
Or is there another obvious target?
I feel like if we're reanimating something with this it would need to be a Creature, Planeswalker, or Artifact. If we're looking at enchantments Replenish is just going to be more valuable and easier to cast most of the time. I think the best targets are either Planeswalkers or the usual ranimator suspects.

norikayamazakithepoet.jpg

More disappointing "enchantment matters" cards. I think Sethis, Harvest's Hand is the best we're going to get in the foreseeable future and that's not really what enchantments needed.

I do think Norika is better than her sister and I'm very excited to play with her in Neon Dynasty draft, she seems very good with Sagas in the limited environment. However, I think her stats and "samurai or warrior attack alone" requirement makes her undesirable for most cubes. But that's fine, because I don't think that's what this card is for.

id probably cube in artisan for a WB sagas/killer enchants thing, idk
EDIT: also goes great with my favorite green enchantment, Unbridled Growth

Last edited:
It feels really conservative... but I'm guessing that's because they're still reeling from Hammertime becoming a Tier 1 deck in Modern. :p

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
norikayamazakithepoet.jpg

More disappointing "enchantment matters" cards. I think Sethis, Harvest's Hand is the best we're going to get in the foreseeable future and that's not really what enchantments needed.

I do think Norika is better than her sister and I'm very excited to play with her in Neon Dynasty draft, she seems very good with Sagas in the limited environment. However, I think her stats and "samurai or warrior attack alone" requirement makes her undesirable for most cubes. But that's fine, because I don't think that's what this card is for.
It's bullshit that these don't have "partner with". Bit of a wasted opportunity there... :(

storyweave.jpg

That second choice is certainly a thing. Are there any Sagas where "play this, and immediately ult it for an extra {2}{G}" is especially crazy?

Yep, it would trigger both Chapter 2 and 3 (just like how Sagas entering the battlefield with a Doubling Season out works).