General (BLB) Bloomburrow Spoilers

I see a new card with threshold. In 2024. Hell yeah.
Immediately thought of you with the Dimir hybrid rat!

There are several interesting cards already in this set!

1720543977730.png

Non-capped rummaging effect that really makes me want to play Grapeshot. Or loop a 0 mana Chromatic Star with Six and do something?

1720544088286.png

Not sure what that symbol is, but this card sets you up nicely for the next turn (kind of like Showdown of the Skalds or Escape to the Wilds). The best modes seem to be
- Exile 4 cards and make a treasure.
- Exile 2 cards and set up the damage ability
- Make 5 treasures.
Also absolutely love this art style, hope more of the set uses it!

1720544548572.png

This one hits hard. Close to a wrath with the first mode x5 or it can be a finisher in the right deck. I like that it pushes you to have creatures in your deck to benefit from all the versatility it offers.

1720544317613.png

This guy seems pretty cracked in a GY centric Dimir section/cube. Also like the fact that you can bounce stuff from both players for tricky plays.

1720544705954.png

Look at this little guy! Adorable! Decent bite spell too since you don't open yourself up to a 2 for 1 in the face of removal.

Lots of other cool cards, worth a look!

Last edited:
bezatheboundingspring.jpg

White Siege Rhino? White Siege Rhino.

This card is basically Timely Reinforcements on a stick. I think it's pretty good, but I'm not 100% sold yet.

Don't be surprised if it's in my Cube for CubeCon!

View attachment 9792

Not sure what that symbol is, but this card sets you up nicely for the next turn (kind of like Showdown of the Skalds or Escape to the Wilds). The best modes seem to be
- Exile 4 cards and make a treasure.
- Exile 2 cards and set up the damage ability
- Make 5 treasures.
Also absolutely love this art style, hope more of the set uses it!
I like the mechanic, but I think I'd rather just play Inspired Tinkering. I wish the third mode wasn't so random, tapping out without affecting the board so you can remove creatures on your next turn sounds very narrow in application.

hunterstalent.jpg

Okay, who had Classes on their bingo card? I didn't, because they . For shame, MaRo, your clues were misleading!

In all seriousness, I like this thing. It feels like a less snowball-y version of Ranger Class.

flowerfootswordmaster.jpg
tenderwildguide.jpg
thundertraptrainer.jpg
warrenwarleader.jpg

Offspring's a pretty cool mechanic, but I find it really funny how conservatively they costed Thundertrap Trainer. I guess it's because it has an ETB?

osteomanceradept.jpg

I just think this squirrel is neat.

flowerfootswordmaster.jpg
tenderwildguide.jpg
thundertraptrainer.jpg
warrenwarleader.jpg

Offspring's a pretty cool mechanic, but I find it really funny how conservatively they costed Thundertrap Trainer. I guess it's because it has an ETB?
Making two creatures and drawing two spells seems like it should cost ~ 6 mana, especially since it's a kicker cost for what amounts to a better Augur of Bolas. I could maybe see the offspring being {3} instead of {4} since the bodies are so small, but I don't think it's terribly overcosted.

I think the Flowerfoot Swordmaster is cool. I don't think it's for my Cube, but I could see it being decent somewhere.