General Cultic Cube video series

That was fun to watch John! Great to see how certain cards got evaluated very differently by different players :) You ended up with a sweet deck by the way, though I'm skeptical about the Goblin Assault ;) Feldon and Kiki-Jiki though, oof, so much etb value!

That was fun to watch John! Great to see how certain cards got evaluated very differently by different players :) You ended up with a sweet deck by the way, though I'm skeptical about the Goblin Assault ;) Feldon and Kiki-Jiki though, oof, so much etb value!

Thanks, cat! Yeah, I think it was a mistake to start Goblin Assault. It didn't work with the plan, and while it was a combo with SGC, it was also a non-bo if it demanded an attack from him. In the end, I did get to throw its extra gobbos with SGC, which was cool. But I'm with you -- running it wasn't good. Also I kept siding out that fourth Twin effect -- the enchantment for 4. I didn't need another version of the effect, and it was by far and away the worst of the lot. If it worked on tokens, then we might be talking, as it would have been pretty spicy to Twin or Kiki a thing and then to also pay R to make yet another copy off that enchantment.

Part two of two! Feel free to point and laugh at my misplays. I'm pretty pleased with how this project turned out. This video is a selection of the matches. Each deck is featured at least once. I have added opponents' hands to the screen, and within each match we alternate player perspective from one game to the next. I also did quite a bit of editing to remove the dead air from matches. I got more aggressive about such editing as I went along, but I hope that people can still follow the matches easily.

Do let me know if you are interested in this sort of content, and what suggestions you have for improving the presentation. As you all are well aware, draft/gameplay videos are a category of content that is rather new to me.