GBS

So what do you do with your cube?
Separate the cube by color, make partial changes to each color, leave those piles scattered around the house, occasionally look at a pile and wonder what the plan was, then frantically gather up all the piles and shuffle them when it's game night. Optional: get annoyed at the cats for knocking over piles, hope to Glob that I've shuffled the in-progress piles into the cube and not the reject piles.

Eric Chan

Hyalopterous Lemure
Staff member
Man, the joy I feel at a good cup of coffee borders on sexual occasionally.

i'm not a super coffee snob or anything (okay, maybe i'm borderline), but i started waking up 20 minutes earlier everyday so i have time to brew a cup at home with fresh ground beans in the morning and savour it slowly (usually while reading this very forum!), rather than using the office single-shot coffee maker and chugging it down at work. best decision i've made in years

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
I tried to stream Rocket League but my laptop couldn't really handle it. I guess I need to build a desktop for that sort of thing?

Proxy idea based on hellboy comics

spoiler alert hellboy comics

LWkpcoU.jpg

Dom Harvey

Contributor
If you guys plan to hang out besides just doing GP Van, I do have a friend in the city who I've been meaning to visit. I'd consider making the trip up if we made this sort of a thing.

Is this still in the works? If so let's all coordinate, I should start booking stuff soon

Aoret

Developer
Can't go, work stuff is imploding atm :/

I'd definitely be interested in some sorta riptide hangout thing down the road, this one just doesn't work for me sadly

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
How bad is it? We had glazed frost causing havoc a week ago. Multiple days of "code red" as the national weather service calls it, i.e., stay off the roads. Luckily (or not, I guess, depending how you look at it) I can work from home pretty easily! Still couldn't work full hours though, because the kids were at home as well of course. Crazy week.

gonna try to cube at the GP unless someone tells me that's a horrible idea within the next eight hours. advice from people who've done this re: unexpected problems or liability would be great too

According to some dude I overheard losing to him Dom's deck is "really good"

Kirblinx

Developer
Staff member
gonna try to cube at the GP unless someone tells me that's a horrible idea within the next eight hours. advice from people who've done this re: unexpected problems or liability would be great too

According to some dude I overheard losing to him Dom's deck is "really good"

I've played my Type 4 Stack at a GP before and didn't have any problems. Except that was with mostly people I knew and 1 or 2 ring-ins.

I don't know how you go about gathering people for a draft. I feel you may get someone sketchy if you just go around asking people if they want to play it at the non-playing tables.

I say go ahead. Just make sure that you double check everything before anyone leaves the table. It is sad that people can't accept a free cube draft by itself and have to be tempted to 'get more'. Geez, just be thankful you aren't paying $20 for a single elim standard grinder you thieves.