Sets (WOE) Wilds of Eldraine Spoilers

Anyone else get a little bit of PTSD when they read this title?
spellstutter.jpg

That deck was unfun to play both with and against.

pollenshieldhare.jpgwoe-293-pollen-shield-hare.jpg

Somehow I had my priorities wrong and posted this on Reddit but not here?

I'm very down for more explicit token support. At least this one has the storybook frame!

This effect is so much better attached to a bear than on an enchantment, and having the opportunity to use Hare Raising (great name), as infrequent as it may be, is just gravy.

Who can eat glass?
Feel like it should have been a Treasure also.
Cool card though! Especially for blink like Train said.

Is it worth anything that, at baseline, this goes down to {1} to activate after the first activation? Probably not, but I really like this card! I could imagine it as a custom with {2} MV; {1}, {T} to activate.

Is it worth anything that, at baseline, this goes down to {1} to activate after the first activation? Probably not, but I really like this card! I could imagine it as a custom with {2} MV; {1}, {T} to activate.

Of course! :) The upside of Treasures is that they can be used for anything really. However in late game they can end up being useless. But this Treasure is a bit more interesting because it comes with a mana sink permanent so it always has a home. Same is true for Treasures created by cards like Discerning Financier and Skullport Merchant.

Throne of Eldraine is finally a card <3

Also we have seen some massively powerful and some super cute cards today. Haven’t been able to upload to Riptidelab for some reason but you can find them elsewhere. We have Ginterbrute back. We have a Clue Food that sacs for both. The monarch mechanic back on some very strong cards. Lots of things today including the Basic lands and King Arthur’s legend of the Sword.

View attachment 8707View attachment 8708

Somehow I had my priorities wrong and posted this on Reddit but not here?

I'm very down for more explicit token support. At least this one has the storybook frame!

This effect is so much better attached to a bear than on an enchantment, and having the opportunity to use Hare Raising (great name), as infrequent as it may be, is just gravy.
I run token support as an explicit theme in my cube, and this card will be going straight in. The storybook version is terrific: I love the four wide-eyed bunnies in the background.

also this, which I have zero clue how it'll play. Seems strong and versatile, Rankle himself was very good, but it's quite possible that in practice it's only ever a Barter in Blood or a weird Blightning and never the trifecta
I can't imagine there are a lot of decks that want all three modes, but 8-rack comes to mind I guess. Which I doubt many people support in their cubes.