Sets BNG Spoilers

I think that Satyr might be good. One of the problems with red is that pointing burn spells at creatures costs you a lot of aggression and you can stall out if they just keep throwing better creatures at you. I'm going to try him out. Also I think that Hydra is worth trying out too if the sacrifice theme is supported by your cube. Lastly, that Centaur-Oracle card looks pretty solid, but will destroy aggro decks.

FlowerSunRain

Contributor
attachment.php

This is not Madcap Skills and is probably completely dependent on chaining off a Burning-Tree Emissary to be any good, but I'll be damned if it doesn't make me a little excited.

Dougggggg

Reigning Draft Champion
I always have to look at cards from new sets with 3 different lenses, drafting within the set, cube drafting, and constructed.

FlowerSunRain

Contributor
And when you look at a card for cube drafting, you need two separate lenses for that! Cube design and cube play!

I'm glad I don't play any other formats.

Dougggggg

Reigning Draft Champion
And when you look at a card for cube drafting, you need two separate lenses for that! Cube design and cube play!

I'm glad I don't play any other formats.

One format is not enough to satiate my magic cravings.

Seems cubable, but there are so many good options of mana rock at 3.

It is a cool card, but it seems so expensive, and worse then lantern, relic and even darksteel ingot unless you have proliferate effects.

I'm guessing that's the cornucopia.

Whelming wave is awesome.

2uu: return all non kraken, leviathan, octopus and serpent creatures to its owners hand. Not much for cube, I guess, but I love the flavour.

Eric Chan

Hyalopterous Lemure
Staff member
ztcUeMhtGT_EN.jpg

Not really the ETB artifact & enchantment bear we were looking for :(

fBw6fZqLjp_EN.jpg

I'd already dug up my copy of Mulch a few days ago before ultimately deciding against it. I kinda like the look of this curious satyr, though. Should pair well with Grisly Salvage, and he can block to buy you some time, to boot!

CML

Contributor
I am a fan of the Wayfinder

I'm gonna try this. Not a great haul, "socks for Christmas" more or less

satyr wayfinder
satyr firedancer
courser of kruphix
spirit of the labyrinth
brimaz, king of oreskos
spiteful returned
herald of torment
drown in sorrow
searing blood
ephara
mogis
xenagos
some temples

Laz

Developer
itd be nice if they stopped wasting amazing art on divination reprints

i need to just not look at the pre-spoiler arts because this is fires of undeath disappointment all over again

On the topic of awesome reprint art:
uAY1xlWtxE_EN.jpg

and non-reprint awesome art:
9mi2ZCyZD1_EN.jpg

I like some colour in my Black cards...

CML

Contributor
Eh, nobody bitched too much about QPM killing every esper creature or Wickerbough being a house*

*mainly because gw and g respectively sucked in those formats but like come on

It is a cool card, but it seems so expensive, and worse then lantern, relic and even darksteel ingot unless you have proliferate effects.

I'm guessing that's the cornucopia.

It's also worth noting that it is quite decent if you're attempting to run a Trinket Mage package.