General CBS

CML

Contributor
Yeah, this seems like solid reasoning, but it's a bit of a shame, as I love these three cards in particular. :) Frustrating inexperienced players definitely seems like the worse of two evils.

i just don't invite them. either that or they deal with it and LEARN!!!

this probably isnt something im going to do, but i just thought of: has anyone had a cube where every card drafted lets you get 4-of the card and then players make 60-card pseudo-"constructed" decks?

this probably isnt something im going to do, but i just thought of: has anyone had a cube where every card drafted lets you get 4-of the card and then players make 60-card pseudo-"constructed" decks?

It sounds like a ton of fun. Also, it's one of those things where you have absolutely no chance of figuring out how it's going to play until you give it a go. You would probably need to ramp up on utility and tempo cards, while cutting expensive finishers.

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member

Just play my 15-card format and you get the same effect.

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
So I'm trying to order these gift certificates from the CFB online store. It says to select "In-Store Pickup" and then they will email it to you. But that shipping method is unavailable to me. Change to my US address and then it shows up. Then go to checkout, and when it calculates shipping, in-store pickup is no longer available. Make up a California address (thanks 90210!), and then I can select in-store pickup. Yay!

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
The battle begins (Google Image search results for Mirror Entity):
sNTSkdf.png

Now that the modo holiday cube is coming up again, maybe I should be my usual masochistic self and try it out. I could even stream it on twitch and let people laugh at my bad decisions :p

Oh.

Oh shit.

Oh.

Goddamn what.

And fucking bolas to top it off? This deck could only be better if it also maindecked cruel ultimatum (nb: this is probably false).

I keep looking at it and finding more ridiculous bullshit. What.

Fucking modo cube.

E: is that yawgmoth's will that's not good enough to maindeck there?
E2: Oh and a casual sideboard Jace. I can't look away. Send help :<